There are a few basic changes that needs to done. You need to login to Admin an find the following items.
- Configuration->My Store - This means to find the menu item Configuration and in the drop down menu select My Store and on the screen that appears, find and edit the following:
- Store Name - Click on it and enter your store name. You can edit it by clicking on that line or clicking Edit. Then Click Update.
- Store Owner - Enter your name
- Store Address and Phone - Enter your store address and phone.
- Zone - What state are you in.
- Basis of shipping Tax & Basis of Product Tax. This option is for those who will need to charge sales taxes. Please talk to your tax professional for information on what option to select.
- Configuration->Email Options Here you will find the email address you entered when you installed Zen. If I installed Zen for you I will always enter firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this to go to another email, you will need to edit each and every line that has this email address. But, it is easier to have the webmaster email forwarded to your alternate email.
- Configuration->Shipping/Packaging. Here you need to enter your zip code (postal code).
- Module->Payment Here you need to decide what payments your going to take. Most are pretty self explained, so I don't think I need to go into much detail. In most cases your going to select PayPal IPN and when you edit this all you need to do is read through all this and enter just your email address. You will need to enable the IPN on PayPal's site. (Refer to PayPal for instructions on doing this).
- Module->Shipping - here you need to decide what shipping options your going to offer.
Please don't hesitate to experiment. If something doesn't' work, just remember how to undo it.
This is a work in progress. I will continue to add and edit this as time goes.