Open Outlook express and let it collect all your current email.
- Click Tools and select Accounts
- Pop up box, Internet Accounts, will appear.
- Make sure the Mail tab is selected.
- Click Add on the right and select Mail.
- The Add Account Wizard will start.
- The first box Enter your Name or Business name, then click next.
- Enter your new Email Address.
- IN the box "My incoming mail server" make sure POP3 is selected.
- In both the incoming mail and outgoing mail boxes type mail.yourdomain.com then click next.
- ON the internet mail login page. Enter your Account name and password. Please note. Your username is your entire email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the remember password box.
- Leave the Log on using SPA unchecked.
- Click Next, then click finish.
- You are almost done.
- You will return to the Internet accounts and you will see the new account your just created.
- One more step
- Click the new account and click Properties.
- Your properties box will pop up.
- Select the Servers Tab.
- At the bottom find "My Server requires Authentication" and click the check box then click settings.
- Make sure the radio button "Use same settings as my incoming mail server." is selected.
- Click OK Twice. Then click close.
Go ahead and click "Send/Recv" button and see if you get any errors. If it is all correct, you are done. Now try sending some email, also. Congratulations, you are done.
This is a rough draft, I will revise soon.